Why did you receive email from us?
- You used our FastWebCheckin.com service and entered your email address.
- The form states “By giving my email address I give Primary Care Niagara permission to contact me by email”
How can you stop receiving email from us?
- Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests.
- If you wish to do this, simply click on the Unsubscribe link at the end of every email.
- We will immediately remove you from our emailing list.
How we protect your privacy
- We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Keeping your personal information private
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
- Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.